- 6 tablets of dry dye (Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Violet, Turquoise)
- edible glue
- edible gold glitter
- egg holder
- egg dipper
- plastic holder for glue and glitter.
Turn the Easter egg into your own masterpiece!
HOW TO DECORATE:
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers. You will need vinegar, scissors, plastic cups, paper towels or tissues.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs.
- Mix 1-1.5 table spoons of vinegar and 100ml of hot water in a plastic cup, add 1 tablet of the egg dye and stir until it dissolves.
- Place the hard boiled egg onto the egg holder and submerge the egg into the colouring mixture for 2 - 5 min. Control the colouring processes by lifting the egg up out of the colouring mixture until the desired colour is achieved.
- Empty the edible glue sachet into the plastic holder and gradually add 1 teaspoon of water, mix well.
- Empty the edible glitter sachet into the other plastic holder.
- Using brush, draw a pattern on already dyed hard boiled egg with edible glue and dust the glue with edible sprinkles.
- Put the eggs to dry onto the plastic egg holders.