- 3 capsules of liquid dye (Yellow, Blue, Pink)
- gold foil
- sponges (3)
- egg holders (paper)
Turn the Easter egg into your own masterpiece!
HOW TO DECORATE:
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs.
- 3Shake the capsules before use. Cut the tip of each capsule and place 1/3 of dye in the provided container. 1 colour = 1 container. The rest of the dye place vertically in a cup and add as needed.
- 1 sponge = 1 colour, do not mix the colours. Take the sponge and dip lightly into the dye, pat the egg randomly to create watercolour patterns.
- Leave to half dry (30 seconds)
- Cut the foil into 3 pieces, wrap foil around the egg, leave to completely dry. Remove the foil.
Highly flammable, do not work next to open fire. Product contains ethanol. Discard empty capsules ONLY.
Ingredients: Caring agent (propylene glycol), coconut oil, glazing agent (shellac), ethanol, food colorant (E102, E122, E133).