This gorgeous Easter egg dye kit is a staple for those perfect shiny colourful results. No need to make a water mixture, just rub the dye by rolling a hard-boiled egg in your hands. Fun and Fast!
- 3 x Capsules of liquid egg dye (Red, Blue, Yellow)
- 1 x Pair of disposable gloves
HOW TO DECORATE:
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers. Prepare hard-boiled eggs and keep them in the hot water.
- Detach dye capsules from each other. Take one capsule and place it in a cup with hot water for 30 sec to activate the dye.
- Take the hard-boiled egg from the hot water and dry it with a paper towel. Take a capsule with the liquid dye and shake it well. Cut off the tip with the scissors. Hint: Wear provided disposable gloves.
- Squeeze 3-4 drops of the dye onto the egg. The egg should be dry and still hot.
- Rub the dye by rolling the egg in your hands until the dye starts to stick to the gloves. Let the egg dry for 5-7 min. Hint: Use disposable plastic plates to dry the dyed eggs.
CAUTION! Adult supervision is required! Food grade, suitable for colouring Easter eggs only.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been dying eggs all my life. The application of this dye was the easiest I have ever used and the results are just beautiful! Thank you!