LAST OF STOCK
- 6 x Egg dye tablets (Purple)
- 3 x Capsules of liquid glitter
- 1 x Art brush
- 1 x Pair of disposable gloves
HOW TO DECORATE:
STEP 1. EGG DYING
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers. Prepare hard-boiled eggs and keep them in hot water.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 2 tablespoons of water in a cup. Put 2 tablets in the cup and stir well to let the tablets dissolve. Add 2/3 cup of hot water. Hint: Use disposable paper or plastic tall cups which can hold hot water.
- Dip the hot hard-boiled egg into the dying mixture with a tablespoon. Keep the egg in liquid for up to 2-5 minutes, turning occasionally so all sides are coloured.
- Carefully remove the egg and set aside to dry. Place another hard-boiled egg into the colour liquid. Hint: Use disposable plastic plates to dry the dyed eggs.
STEP 2. APPLYING GLITTER
- Take a capsule with the liquid dye and shake it well. Cut off the tip and place the capsule vertically in an empty cup or glass. Stir the glitter with the art brush.
- Take the coloured egg and dry wet areas (if any) with a tissue. While the egg is hot start to apply the egg glitter to create chamelion shades with the art brush. Note: Only dry eggs should be covered by the liquid glitter. Do not wash the art brush.
- Let the egg dry for 5-7 min. Hint: The liquid glitter makes better layers and dries faster on hot eggs. Use disposable plastic plates to dry the dying eggs.
- Before using the capsule with another colour, clean the art brush with a tissue, but do not wash it.
CAUTION! Adult supervision is required! Food grade, suitable for colouring Easter eggs only.