CLEARANCE: OUT OF DATE STOCK
Powder Easter Egg Dye. Traditional Egg Colouring Technics.
Russian packaging - no translation.
The box contains four powder dyes: Red, Yellow, Blue and Green all with golden hue as per the images
HOW TO USE:
- Dissolve 1 packet of the egg dye in 100ml of hot water.
- Add 1 table spoon 9% white vinegar.
- Submerge the hard boiled eggs into the colouring solution, making sure that all eggs are fully coloured, and let to seat for 3-5 min.
- For an even colour, turn the eggs every minute or so.
- Dry the dyed eggs on a paper towel.