Orthodox Easter. Amazing colours. Beautiful egg decorations.
- Easter egg dye 3 colours Red, Pink, Maroon
- Gold stamped stickers
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspaper. Prepare hard boiled eggs.
- Mix 1-1,5 tablespoons of vinegar and 1-1,5 tablespoons of water in a cup. Put 1 tablet in the cup and stir well to dissolve the table dye. Add 1/2 cup of hot water and mix well. Hint: Use disposable paper or plastic tall cups which can hold hot water.
- Dip the hard boiled egg into the dying mixture with a tablespoon. Keep the egg in liquid for up to 5-7 minutes, until the desired colour shade is achieved.
- Carefully remove the egg and set aside to dry. Place another hard boiled egg into the colour liquid. Hint: Use disposable plastic plates to dry the dyed eggs.
Caution! Adult supervision is required! This product may stain.