Beautiful egg decoration, Kids would love to help making these paper stand decorations for Easter eggs.
- “Bees” paper decorative elements
- Double-sided adhesive dots
- 2 x Capsules of Gold liquid egg dyes
- 1 x Pair of disposable gloves.
HOW TO DECORATE:
STEP 1: EGG DYING:
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers. Prepare hard-boiled eggs and keep them in the hot water.
- Detach dye capsules from each other. Take one capsule and place it in a cup with hot water for 30 sec to activate the dye.
- Take the hard-boiled egg from the hot water and dry it with a paper towel. Take a capsule with the liquid dye and shake it well. Cut off the tip with the scissors. Hint: Wear provided disposable gloves.
- Squeeze 3-4 drops of the dye onto the egg. The egg should be dry and still hot.
- Rub the dye by rolling the egg in your hands until it starts to stick to the gloves. Let the egg dry for 5-7 min. Hint: Use disposable plastic plates to dry the dyed eggs.
STEP 2: EGG DECORATING:
- Detach all decorative paper elements from the paper base.
- Attach heads of the bees to the bodies with a double-sided adhesive dot.
- Gentle slip the dyed egg between black and yellow paper strips.
CAUTION! Adult supervision is required! Food grade dye, suitable for colouring Easter eggs only.