This gorgeous Easter egg dye kit is guaranteed to make the Easter eggs shine in coral hues. No need to make a water mixture, just rub the dye by rolling a hardboiled egg in your hands. Fun and Fast!
- 6 x Capsules of liquid egg dyes (Red, Pink, Purple, Lilac, Peachy, Orange)
- 1 pair of disposable gloves
HOW TO DECORATE:
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers. Prepare hard-boiled eggs and keep them in the hot water.
- Detach dye capsules from each other. Take one capsule and place it in a cup with hot water for 30 sec to activate the dye.
- Take the hard-boiled egg from the hot water and dry it with a paper towel. Take a capsule with the liquid dye and shake it well. Cut off the tip with the scissors. Hint: Wear provided disposable gloves.
- Squeeze 3-4 drops of the dye onto the egg. The egg should be dry and still hot.
- Rub the dye by rolling the egg in your hands until the dye starts to stick to the gloves. Let the egg dry for 5-7 min. Hint: Use disposable plastic plates to dry the dyed eggs.
- You can get different colour textures by putting the second or third colour on the dyed eggs. Wash the gloves and dry them with a tissue. Squeeze 3-4 drops of different colour dye onto the gloves and rub it in the hands until the dye becomes thick.
- Apply the dye to some areas of already coloured and dried egg to make a colour texture.
CAUTION! Adult supervision is required! Food grade, suitable for colouring Easter eggs only.