This gorgeous Easter egg dye kit is guaranteed to make the Easter eggs shine in coral hues. No need to make a water mixture, just rub the dye by rolling a hardboiled egg in your hands. Fun and Fast!
- 6 x Capsules of liquid egg dyes (Red, Pink, Purple, Lilac, Peachy, Orange)
- 1 pair of disposable gloves
HOW TO DECORATE:
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers. Prepare hard-boiled eggs and keep them in the hot water.
- Detach dye capsules from each other. Take one capsule and place it in a cup with hot water for 30 sec to activate the dye.
- Take the hard-boiled egg from the hot water and dry it with a paper towel. Take a capsule with the liquid dye and shake it well. Cut off the tip with the scissors. Hint: Wear provided disposable gloves.
- Squeeze 3-4 drops of the dye onto the egg. The egg should be dry and still hot.
- Rub the dye by rolling the egg in your hands until the dye starts to stick to the gloves. Let the egg dry for 5-7 min. Hint: Use disposable plastic plates to dry the dyed eggs.
- You can get different colour textures by putting the second or third colour on the dyed eggs. Wash the gloves and dry them with a tissue. Squeeze 3-4 drops of different colour dye onto the gloves and rub it in the hands until the dye becomes thick.
- Apply the dye to some areas of already coloured and dried egg to make a colour texture.
CAUTION! Adult supervision is required! Food grade, suitable for colouring Easter eggs only.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Dye works exactly as shown on the picture. The colours are really beautiful and the kit is very easy to use. Everyone loved our eggs this year at Easter.